Who is this handsome devil?? Oh yeah, it's me! Bring me some breast milk with an umbrella in it - I'm ready for the beach!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Houston, we have a tooth!
It's official, I have my first tooth. Bring on the meat!! Grammy T says I should be ready for a steak now or maybe Gramps can fix me some bacon. He's known for that. Mom attempted to take a picture of the lone tooth but it's hard to see. Sorry peeps!

Who is this handsome devil?? Oh yeah, it's me! Bring me some breast milk with an umbrella in it - I'm ready for the beach!
Who is this handsome devil?? Oh yeah, it's me! Bring me some breast milk with an umbrella in it - I'm ready for the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG, that is too funny! I think I can see the tooth.....it is a very becoming little tooth. WTG Beckett!!!!
Post a Comment