Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Spectacled Bears, OH MY

Hi everyone it’s me Beckett. I’m back and blogging. Just to let you all know, I made it through Hurricane Ike just fine. I’ll blog about that later, but now I want to tell you about my Zoo trip.

My Mom and Dad are the coolest people I know. A couple of weeks ago, we all went to the Zoo. It was great; all the animals were on display for me to see. I’m not sure what most of them were but they were so neat. I loved it so much that we got a year long pass. Can’t wait to go again! Here are some pictures:

Me and my Dad at the Zoo



Wow this is fun!



I love the Lemurs!




Check out the Spectacled Bear! Not sure why they call him Spectacled.



Look I'm an American Bald Eagle.


Look Dad a giant lobster.

No comments: