Friday, April 4, 2008
Halfway to a year
Well yesterday was Beckett's 6 month birthday and I just can't believe how fast time flies. You never quite understand what people mean when they say that their children grew up too fast until it happens to you. Now we are halfway to a year and Matt & I are wondering what happened to our tiny baby boy. According to the scales at Dr. Nguyen's office, Mr. B weighed in at 19 lbs 11 oz and was 27 inches long which is apparently bigger than most 1 year olds. :) Helfy baby!! (Emily will appreciate that one). All in all, these past 6 months have been the best of my life. Beckett is amazing & I can't wait to see what the future brings. Cheers and enjoy the leg rolls!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Half Birthday Mr. B
Gram and Gramps are happy to see you doing so well thisfirst half year of your life. Mommy and Daddy sure are taking great care of you. Can't wait to see my chunky moneky in May. See you soon honey.
All our love
I LOVE the leg rolls! Tyler has some of those working too!
Beckett, you are so happy looking. Mommy and Daddy sure are doing a great job. Your leg and arm rolls remind me of your Aunt Emily's when she was a baby! Love you and Mommy & Daddy, too!
Great Aunt Sue
Post a Comment