Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We all scream for ice cream!

What an awesome weekend! Mommy & Daddy took me on a tour of the Blue Bell Creamery & we got to learn how ice cream is made. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my milk just as much as the next baby but ice cream looks like something I could get ALL over my face. I tried to sneak a bite of Daddy's when he wasn't looking but Mommy caught me. So I settled for a bottle and some hair pulling. I love to pull hair as you can see below. Don't forget to check out the pictures from our trip. Just click on the Blue Bell trip link on the left.



Taking time to smell the flowers! Or rip them apart and attempt to eat them which ever comes first.





1 comment:

aunt sue said...

Mr. B. is so cute, sitting in that field of flowers. Can't believe how big he's gotten.

Love, Great Aunt Sue