Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My very first vacation

Wow! I have been so busy this past month. Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Mommy is a slacker these days. Some webmaster she is! Just kidding Mommy!

Well I recently went on my first vacation! Mommy & I went to visit Grammy T. We had such a great time. I got to meet all of Grammy T's friends and I stayed in a hotel for the first time. I also got to experience a "chicken bath". At this time, you might be asking yourself well - what is a chicken bath. Let me further explain. Basically a chicken bath is when you bathe in a kitchen sink like a chicken. Crazy huh! After the chicken bath, Grammy T gave me a French baby massage (a baby massage while talking in a French accent) which I really enjoyed. That Grammy T is so funny! I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Yeah the Blog is back